Talent Pipeline and Experiential Learning: A Path to Workforce Development
Let us help you tap our local talent while supporting our youth through their educational journey.
Discover the Path to Success with Experiential Learning and Talent Pipeline. Join us on a journey that bridges the education sector and employers, opening doors to strategic experiential learning programs. With a reach that encompasses 24,000 secondary students and 67,000 post-secondary students, including 18-23% graduating annually, our short, medium, and long-term strategies are designed to fuel your career development.
We're here to introduce your organization to the school community and seamlessly integrate you into conversations with students, job seekers, and families as they navigate their educational plans and career aspirations.
Talent Pipeline: Gateway to Workforce Excellence
- Receive promotion of your company's brand and career opportunities across IEC media channels.
- Launch your company profile on the EdgeFactor.com smart platform.
- Have your jobs featured through Mohawk College, McMaster University and Redeemer University collaborations.
- Augment and support your current marketing efforts with modular media tools for Education.
- Access support to build your brand through experiential learning opportunities.
- Leverage an effective and economical approach to marketing and recruitment.
- Gain insight and understanding of the K-8, 9-12 and post-secondary education sector.
- Receive support to build a career focussed relationship with potential future employees.
- Access best practices and networking groups with educators and key stakeholders.
- Attend educational workshops and webinars, available to you and your employees.
- Receive insightful newsletters about the education system and graduation statistics.
- Introducing 'Virtual Workplace Experiences': Your Story, Your Products, Your Audience:
To effectively help showcase what you do, who you serve and the products you make, IEC & Edge Factor create a media package called "Virtual Workplace Experiences". Each of the videos included in this mini-series will help tell your story and create a modular stack of media that can be used in marketing, curriculum, case studies and recruiting efforts with students, job seekers and parents across Hamilton.
VIRTUAL WORKPLACE EXPERIENCES – EXPLAINED