Developing Your Workforce
Let us help you tap our local talent while supporting our youth through their educational journey.
The IEC creates partnerships between the education sector and employers through strategic experiential learning programs. We have the ability to uniquely reach an audience of 24,000 secondary students and 67,000 post-secondary students of which 18-23% graduate in any given year. Short, medium and long-term strategies drive their career development.
The IEC will introduce your organization to the school community and bring you into the conversation with students, job seekers and families as they explore their educational plans and career aspirations. In partnership with Edge Factor, we effectively communicate your message through compelling video. Your leadership matters.
IEC of Hamilton Membership Benefits
- Receive promotion of your company's brand and career opportunities across IEC media channels.
- Launch your company profile on the EdgeFactor.com smart platform.
- Have your jobs featured through Mohawk College, McMaster University and Redeemer University collaborations.
- Augment and support your current marketing efforts with modular media tools for Education.
- Access support to build your brand through experiential learning opportunities.
- Leverage an effective and economical approach to marketing and recruitment.
- Gain insight and understanding of the K-8, 9-12 and post-secondary education sector.
- Receive support to build a career focussed relationship with potential future employees.
- Access best practices and networking groups with educators and key stakeholders.
- Attend educational workshops and webinars, available to you and your employees.
- Receive insightful newsletters about the education system and graduation statistics.
- Add-on option: To effectively help showcase what you do, who you serve and the products you make, IEC & Edge Factor create a media package called "Virtual Workplace Experiences". Each of the videos included in this mini-series will help tell your story and create a modular stack of media that can be used in marketing, curriculum, case studies and recruiting efforts with students, job seekers and parents across Hamilton.
VIRTUAL WORKPLACE EXPERIENCES – EXPLAINED