The engaging LIVE virtual one-hour session covers the overall principles of service excellence and essential personal skills to excel when working with customers with many practical examples, key messages, short videos and opportunities for student questions.
- Why customer service is important to business and job success
- Practical skills and knowledge
- How to handle angry and difficult customers
The VIRTUAL program can be delivered to ANY school, workplace or classroom in Ontario. Contact the IEC to make arrangements
- Cooperative education student/classes: The one-hour LIVE virtual session to prepare students for their placement. Students will receive a certificate of completion.
- Workplace training program: The IEC one-hour LIVE virtual session can be expanded and customized to integrate your customer service standards. A great introduction to work for new employees or a refresher for existing staff.