In its simplest form, experiential learning means learning from experience or learning by doing. Experiential education first immerses learners in an experience and then encourages reflection about the experience to develop new skills, new attitudes, or new ways of thinking.
Learning Beyond The Classroom
Today's students need learning that goes beyond the classroom. Experiential learning programs expand students' learning by helping them:
- Understand more about the careers they may want to pursue in the future.
- Get exposed to career options in sectors they may not have known about or even considered.
- Develop essential workplace skills.
- See how their in-class learning can be applied in the workplace.
- Make informed decisions about their education and career path so they make a successful transition into the job market.
- Explore different career options and build their skills to help them prepare for the jobs of tomorrow.
To learn more about how you can get involved, contact us today!