The Workforce Accelerator Generating Employment (W.A.G.E.) program will give you the skills and training you need to get a job in this quickly-growing sector.
- 16-week program, 19 hours per week
- New sessions starting Summer 2021, Fall 2021 and Winter 2022
- Learn the latest techniques in concrete forming and production framing
- Get hands-on training in Mohawk College’s world-class facilities
- Limited Space Available!
The program will offer 4 of the 10 courses required for the Mohawk Construction Techniques certificate:
- Concrete Forming and Finishing Techniques
- Production Framing Techniques
- Workplace Safety
- Surveying and Layout CET
Additional Program Supports:
- Employability skills webinars and training sessions
- Childcare subsidy and transportation assistance
- Association memberships, industry certifications, safety training and equipment purchases
- Assistance completing OCAS applications
If you are interested in joining the W.A.G.E. program, join us at an upcoming information session to determine if you qualify.
Connect with IEC Hamilton at email@example.com